Ragna is the mother of an adult daughter and has been a practicing psychotherapist in Hamburg since 1995.
Training and certifications:
- body oriented psychotherapy
- Systemic therapy/family constellations work
- Ericksonian Clinical Hypnosis
- Study of Transpersonal Psychology “Diamond Logos” with Faisal Muqaddam
- Somatic Experiencing® by Peter Levine, Larry Heller, PhD and Raja Selvam, PhD
- EMDR® by Francine Shapiro
- Neuroaffective Psychotherapy with Susan Hart and Marianne Bentzen
Regular participation in advanced training with the following focal points:
Psychotherapeutic procedures, resource-oriented trauma therapy, Somatic Experience®, couple therapy, “Crucible Therapy” with Dr. David Schnarch, stress management, meditation and mindfulness.
- Member of the professional association Somatic Experiencing ® Deutschland e.V.
- Holder of the European Certificate of Psychotherapy
It takes courage, curiosity and
to submit to a
The courage, to face what is
waiting for us,
the curiosity, as it is a blissful
experience to uncover the new,
and compassion, to move
into a healing